Wednesday 24 October 2018

Just a normal day...

You know I did decide this morning that I was going to sort out my corner and make it more studio like, as much as you can in such a small space. I need one set of shelves (those pine three shelves to a unit) for my art stuff then the other set will house my pagan stuff. Before I can do anything I need to clear the shelves off, put the numerous paperbacks and hard back books in a cardboard box for taking up the garage until I've decided what to do with them. Do these books sell on Amazon or eBay? I need to have a bit of a nose.
However, I had a shower and washed my hair which has left me exhausted. I can't even summon the strength to turn the washing machine on. Never mind.
I went to the doctor's yesterday to see the vampire nurse. She surprised me by telling me that the doctor had ordered an ECG reading. First I heard of it. Anyway I had to get undressed, oh the mither, had I known I was having one I'd have put a better outfit on. As it is there was much fuss while my hubby helped me get undressed. I really hate that, I feel so silly not being able to get undressed/dressed by myself. I've no idea what the result was because she didn't show me. I also has four vials blood taken. Shockingly it's reddish colour and not the green stuff I was expecting, green as in alien. Lol. I always like to crack a joke with the nurses to put them at ease as many don't really know how to communicate with me so a well timed joke can help.
It's a lovely day outside. One of the late autumn sunshine days. Everywhere feels so peaceful. I'd love to get out in the garden but it's not going to happen. Not today at any rate.
I've gone very drowsy so I'll sign of now. Have a grand day everyone. Much love and "keep on fighting you fibro warriors!" X

No comments:

Post a Comment